Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just let me sleep for 5 more minutes.

Four thirty this morning saw Abby up for a pee break and since she was awake she thought it was a good time to get some burning questions off her chest.

"Mom, when I get bigger will you still be my family?"

"Mom, will I go to a new school when I get bigger? Cause what if my bigger clothes don't fit in my cubby? Will I have a new school with really big cubbies? I'm in j/k now, but I'll be in s/k soon. Right Mom? I'll be in s/k soon. Right?"

"Daddy's birthday cake has to be the guy with the red face and blue feet. Know that guy Mom? With the red face and blue feet? You know? Spiderman."

"Dad. Dad. Dad. Daddy! How old are you? Cause we have to get those numbers for your cake."

"My cake has to be Lightening McQueen. And a Mater toy. I need a Mater toy too."

"You know the next time I go to school it Victoria's turn to sit at the window. Then she can look at everything when we go to school."

"Am I going to Lyn's today Mom? Can we go in five minutes?"

"Mom, Maya's awake. Are you going to go get her?"

"Mom, go get Maya and bring her back here. Cause she's awake now."

2 comments:

Karen said...

I only laugh because this is a reflection of my life, but around 5:30 instead. I'm sure when we're 65 we'll treasure these moments. Hold onto that on those days when you are in a meeting and technically sleeping with your eyes open.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious.

I know I'm a bit late but I seem to be behind on everything these days.