Monday, May 14, 2007

And what about me?

Well I didn't go unnoticed yesterday. Abby brought me home a lovely little paper flower garden she had made at school and Mike got me tickets to see the Dancing with the Stars tour. That in itself is awesome, but Abby had one other little gift for me. Her teacher helped them fill out a questionnaire about their Mommies and this is Abby's.

* Abby's answers are in red.

My Mom is 5 years old.

She is 6 feet all and has yellow hair.

When she relaxes, my mom likes to watch TV.

Her favourite's household chore is clean the house.

My Mom's favourite song is love in the hwy (I'm guessing she meant life is a highway)

If she could go on holiday, she would go to Grandma Sandi's and she would take her phone.

When my Mom shops, she like to buy some meat.

She always tells me to clean my toy room and it makes her happy when I clean my toy room.

I really like it when my Mom gives me hugs.

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

That is too cute, you Claudia Schiffer look-alike you :)

L Sass said...

Personally, I love it when kids describe my hair as yellow. It sounds so much cheerier than "blonde."

Shan said...

I know, it's uncanny how much we look alike. Ha!

That's the funny thing, I wouldn't really call myself a blonde, but you're right it does sound cheerier.