Monday, January 14, 2008

sending out some linky love #1

Sognatrice, my favourite Italian citizen, has the distinction of being my very first What's Cooking Wednesday participant. Frankly, at the time, I was shocked that anyone else was even remotely interested in playing along, but she did and she continues too and I look forward every week to reading her recipe and the great story that always goes along with it. Today is a big day for her, today she's moved on over to her own domain, so go check out the all new bleeding espresso.

On the Upside, only Kellan could take something as scary as a potential heart attack and turn it into something chuckle-worthy.

I'm not sure how she did it, but some how Merry got a hold of my parent's pillowcases from 1978 and turned them into an apron. I think she may have a time machine. A time machine called Value Village.

Darlene over at Auntie Dar's life is one lucky lady. Find out why, here.

My gal pal Suze may have made me laugh my head off today, hypothetically of course.

5 comments:

Kellan said...

Hey, hey, hey ... thanks so much for the linky love!!!!! I've been wanting to do something like this and I would definitely send love your way - I just love your writing and sense of humor!! Thanks again - and if I ever get around to doing this I'll send love your way as well. See you soon. Kellan

darlene said...

ahhhh....ain't you sweet.....

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Aw thanks. You're my very first "trackback" at the new place :)

Anonymous said...

Aw Shan, thanks. I was just testing those shoes for our Amazing Race trip.

Shan said...

kellan - you're very welcome. I'm glad you're feeling well.

darlene - you know i am:)

sognatrice - Well that seems right, you were my first WCW player:)

Suze - and which ones were better because I don't want to be out the first leg of the race.