Saturday, April 05, 2008

tiny moment - the blanky edition

Thanks so much for keeping my family in your thoughts. I do appreciate the kind words. We aren't exactly rolling strikes yet, but we'll get there.

Today feels like a tiny moment day.

I have mentioned before that Maya is a blanky girl. It's her most cherished possession. So when the blanky gets too heavy to carry, it rides in style. Stroller style.

2008-03-23 008


Please don't be startled by the expression on her face. That's a child who just got out of bed, yo.

6 comments:

Leah said...

I LOVE IT!!! Connor went through a blanket stage and WOW would he ever FREAK if we got him out of bed without the blanky coming out of bed, too, but he seems to have moved on. Now, the only thing he seems to need in life is a sippy of water in the near-ish by vincinity.

That is so adorable that she pushes the blanky around in a stroller!! SO CUTE!!!!! (Connor's been known to push his sippies around in the dolly stroller!)

thanks for sharing that adorable tiny moment

Melissa said...

She looks all warm and snuggly. Katelyn LOVES her blankie and binky too. My son is almost 6 and still sleeps with his blankie. I guess its because mom still sleeps with hers!

Mommy Project said...

What a cutie-pie. Love the jammies, Maya! Jamie isn't really attached to anything except her "Bublette" (that's her soother...long story), but Maddie still needs "Hip" and "Blank" both at bedtime (and Hip still goes to school with her almost every day).

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how she feels. My face looks like that every morning!

mommytherobot.blogspot.com said...

haha that is cute! when her blanky gets heavy it rides... too cute! my daughter just tells me to "hold it please"

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!! None of my kids did the blanket thing. They just all such their thumbs- even the oldest who will be 5 in June!!! I wish they had a blanket- at least it can go away at some point.