Wednesday, July 23, 2008

she is my mini me in so many ways

I use the word seriously a lot. Probably too much. It's one of those "things I say". Like just a few minutes ago when Mike was standing directly in front of the brand new, unopened, package of toilet paper and still said to me, "We're out of toilet paper, eh?"*

My response, "Seriously?"

And his, "What?"

At this point I would have cocked one eyebrow in his direction, but alas I lack the skill set to make that happen. Although I really really wish I could. So instead I wait a beat or two and then....

"Oh! Never mind."


Yeah, it's like that. All the time.

So I shouldn't have been surprised this morning when I scooped Maya up for some tickles and amidst her shrieks of laughter she yelled.....

"Stop it! Seriously!!"

* yes we are Canadian, why do you ask?

3 comments:

Angela said...

Growing up to become like mommy

Merry said...

Glad I'm not the only one with a husband who is blind! Dewey will look all of 2 seconds for something before deciding we must not have it. I then have to go retrieve it from 2 inches in front of his face. :) Husbands....what can you do?

Maya sure sounds like a cutie!

Shan said...

Angela - it looks that way.

Merry - I have no idea how they do it. It's a mystery.