Sunday, July 13, 2008

tiny moment - perfect timing

For some reason I was feeling a tad melancholy last weekend. Just a little blue. I had things weighing on my mind and I was beating myself up over it as I usually do in such situations.

Then, Abby got invited out to watch Papa play baseball and somehow that turned into a trip to the grocery store and since she was shopping with Grandma Linda she came home with chocolate pudding for Maya and lemon pudding for herself, but that's not all. There was also a bouquet of grocery store flowers that Abby ran in the house with.

july040


"Because I love you Mama," she said as she handed them over.

I'm not sure exactly who's idea it was, but it couldn't have come at a better time.

*Thanks Grandma Linda <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the best. :)