Sunday, February 22, 2009

cookies for Jesus

Okay the sugar cookies may be becoming "a thing". I love making them so much and they look so pretty. I am thinking about incorporating them into my Relay for Life Fundraising. I am thinking about working them into some fundraising I will be doing at work and for Abby's school. Sugar cookies are on my mind a lot.

So much so that when Mike mentioned that this Sunday was the potluck lunch at church I immediately said....

Oh, I should make sugar cookies.

And Mike said.....

Yeah, too bad you didn't have a cross cookie cutter.

And then he laughed, because that would be funny.


040013


Yeah, I totally did.

5 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

LOL! Love them. And I am sure Jesus would too! :)

Chantal said...

Those look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I love sugar cookies too. Now, you've inspired me to start a collection of "cookie cutters that you probably never though existed." Care to join me?

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

These look great!! You are very good at the gel and filling in the cookie thing.

Shan said...

Betsy - thanks, they were fun to make.

Chantal - thanks. I was very happy with them.

Karen - Oh I am totally in for that.

Widney - thanks. I'm getting better I think.