Wednesday, May 12, 2010

broken hearted

This morning Abby woke up and climbed right into a pair of cranky pants. Boy howdy.

So we're on our way to the sitter's and Maya is singing, somewhat quietly, la la la la la la la in a tune and pattern entirely of her own making. That's all well and good, but as I've mentioned her big sister is wearing her very best cranky pants.

Maya: la la la la la la la... and so on.
Abby: Maya! Stop singing! I don't want to listen to it.
Maya: la la la la la la la la la la la... and so on.
Abby: Maya!! Be quiet!!
Maya: la la la la la la la la la la la... and so on.
Abby: Maya!! No singing!!
Maya: If I stop singing my heart will be broke. La la la la la la la la.

5 comments:

Goofball said...

I think singing is a perfect remedy against broken hearts :p. smart kid

Angie said...

LOL :)
Siblings are fun! Love the broken heart comment! Out of mouths of babes! Sweet!

Norma-ann said...

Awww, that is completely adorable--now one of my all-time favourite quotes.

Angela said...

I guess they woke up on different sides of the bed.

Cute

Leah said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! That is the cutest thing I've heard in quite some time. LOVE IT!