Friday, October 29, 2010

firday high five - i'm loving

I have no idea why things still seem so chaotic around here. I feel like I am endlessly picking up around the house without it ever really looking like it's clean or even tidy. Schedules that we were following have fallen by the wayside. Somehow we've got to get ourselves back on track. Here's hoping today is that day!

Until then, let me just waste some more time on here and tell you the five things I am loving right now.... aside from Michael, the girls and the rest of my fabulous peeps.

1) Pretzel m&m's. My mom brought me a bag this week and I may have used them to self medicate after a particular trying homework session with Abby and Maya on a single parent night. What's even better is Mike hates them and the girls don't know such a thing exists! That means no sharing!!

2) Raising Hope, it's on Tuesdays right after Glee (which I have to say has yet to wow my socks off this season. The Rocky Horror was good, but I'm not a big RHPS fan so...). It's a quirky little show and I love quirky. Also Cloris Leachman kills me as the only occasionally lucid Maw Maw.

3) My cellie! It may not be the iPhone I have been coveting, but my plan is dirt cheap and it lets me broadcast my life to the internet while I'm out and about.

4) Christmas! Yes, I am already starting to fill up with the Christmas spirit. I've got gifts stacking up in my closet and plans for fun family Christmas activities swirling around in my head. And yes I will do your Christmas baking for you. Prices are coming!

5) Everyday with Rachel Ray magazine. Admittedly I am not a huge Ray Ray fan and I have no idea why I even grabbed this magazine, but I really enjoy everything about it, the articles, layout and the recipes. Can't wait for next month's issue.

What are you loving these days?

1 comment:

allison said...

Who cares -- they have PRETZEL M&Ms?!!!