Monday, October 11, 2010

gobble gobble

A very happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian bloggy peeps out there.

We had a very quiet and low key holiday weekend with only one turkey dinner. It was just what I needed after a month of busy-ness.

This Thanksgiving weekend I am so very thankful for...

My family. I really couldn't get through a day without them. Michael, my beautiful girls, my parents, brothers and sisters and the family I've adopted as my own along the way. Love each and every one of you.

This house that we made our home.

Cozy blankets and movie nights with my baby girls.

Crafting at the kitchen table.

Cupcakes and buttercream.

Gorgeous weather.

Afternoon naps - even if it did come back to bite me in the ass - and sleeping in.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

No comments: