Monday, April 04, 2011

knowing me, knowing you - april 2011

Time once again for that monthly interview project... knowing me, knowing you.

1. Do you text?

A better question is do I ever stop texting. I love the texting, thank goodness my plan offers unlimited texting. Twenty days into last month I had sent over 700(!!) text messages. Who do I text with? Michael, my Mom, Grandma Linda, all my best girls, my brother.... whoever is willing to text me back.

2. What's your favourite kind of cheese?

Just about anything. I LOVE cheese. I don't eat it all that much anymore. Cheese eats up a lot of points. If I do indulge it's likely to be a stronger tasting cheese, because you only need a bit and that means lower points. My favourites are old cheddar, goat's cheese, blue cheese and havarti. Oh and feta and provolone and I could just go on and on.

3. Got big plans for the weekend?

We do actually. Friday night I plan on taking the self proclaimed Yahtzee King to school. Saturday night we are going bowling with our church. I predict Maya may attempt one frame and then cling to my leg for the remainder of the evening, although she is a Wii bowling rockstar, so you just never know. Sunday Mike is doing a reading at church and the kids are singing. Abby is lobbying hard to go see Hop Sunday afternoon. I haven't quite decided how I'll let that one play out.

4. How do you keep track of your families activities and obligations?

With this....

040611_2323[00].jpg


huge calendar. Everybody gets a different colour, green for me, black for MyPie, the Abster is red and Mike is supposed to be blue, but he likes to play by his own rules and grabs whichever colour is closest. I don't complain because at least he's using it.

5. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?

My Mom. I was starting to think she had moved and not told me. Usually we talk pretty regularly, but she's been swamped at work.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I am so playing tomorrow! =) I will tag then. I <3 cheese too :P