Wednesday, May 04, 2011

random

Very excited about organizing my team for the Relay for Life. I predict we will laugh our faces off all night long. Our team has already raised $50, thanks to my gal ML, but I'd like to see us hit Dream Team status which equals $3000 in pledges and 30 luminaries sold. I think we can do it..... with a little help. I hope you will donate if you are able.

I can't tell you how badly I want to see Bridesmaids. I heart Kristen Wiig.

Survivor just keeps getting better and better. I cannot wait for the finale. I think it calls for a little Survivor party... don't you?

Speaking of survivor parties... I think Abby wants another Survivor birthday party. Sitting here watching Minute to Win it and gathering challenge ideas.

I am part way through Sweet Valley Confidential... anybody else reading it or read it.

And now... to sleep

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ooooh, I was really hoping you would mention Survivor this week so I could rant about it! My whole heart belongs to Rob. I'm so hoping he wins this time. Rob all the way! I am super worried about this Redemption Island twist...I feel that whoever comes back from that Island is guaranteed to win, even though Rob has played a brilliant game.

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will come back from Redemption, and when?