Sunday, June 26, 2011

sunday randoms

The countdowns have begun in earnest around here. Only 2 days of school left for Maya, 3 days left for Abby and 4 works days left for Michael and then HOLIDAYS! Am I excited? Heck yeah!

Just finished reading the Lovely Bones, I enjoyed it.... well as much as you can enjoy a book about a murdered little girl.... but it just lost me at the end. Anybody else read this? Thoughts?

Looking forward to all the Canada Day festivities taking place at the end of the week. We are one proud Canadian family.

I should probably go to bed, but I always drag it out on Sunday nights. I'm never willing to admit the weekend is over.

Owen Wilson in Hall Pass was not doing it for me. The hotness factor dropped significantly. I'm blaming the hair cut. Overall though, Hall Pass was a funny movie.

Poor Igor. Nothing ever goes easy for him on Restaurant Makeover.

2 comments:

Merry said...

I am sooooo with you about dragging out Sunday nights. I know I will be super tired tomorrow morning but I can't help staying up late.

Goofball said...

yeay for the coming vacation period