Monday, August 22, 2011

they said it couldn't be done

Well this right here is my 2,000th post! Can you believe that? Two thousand! That's craziness. I'm surprised I still have stuff to say.

I have said many many times that blogging is the best gift I have ever given myself. I have met some amazing people and made some terrific friends. Ladies I wish lived closer because they are total Jersey Girl material. Ladies who send me Christmas cards. Ladies who come and visit me in person.

I guess I just want to say thank you. Thank you for stopping by and reading what I have to say. Thanks for commenting. Don't ever stop. I love it.

In honour of my 2,000th post I am declaring this delurking day. So leave a comment here or on facebook. Just say hey or tell me how awesome I am, either is perfectly acceptable.

Thanks kids! You are the best!


8 comments:

just me said...

delurking, love you, congrats on all the posts, love reading!

amy beth marantino said...

wow. 2000 posts! congratulations.

Lisa~~ said...

2000 congrats, wishing you many more.

Lisa~~
Cook Lisa Cook

Julie said...

2000??? you rock! while i don't seem to be blogging anymore, i am still sticking to my old favorites, yours being one of the very first blogs i read. four years ago. crazy!

blog on.

Betsy Hart said...

I have loved getting to know you through your posts =) I think I have more "online" friends then in real life friends. lol

PERMANENT POSIES said...

Well....congratulations! You have an awesome blog! I love blogging too but I am not near that number yet.

Goofball said...

wow 2000! you are way ahead of me :)


I do not need to delurk, I leave plenty of comments but I'm happy you don't give up on blogging. I like blogs most of just families that I can relate to and that I more or less start to know a bit virtually and I can share happiness & sadness with. so I'll stick around to find out how your lovely family is doing!

Shan said...

@just me - thanks Mama! I love you!!

@Amy - thanks. I can hardly believe it myself.

@lisa - Thank you!

@Julie - I know I miss you! Has it been that long? Really? Wow. Happy to count you as a friend!

@Betsy - As I have with you! I love my online friends!

@Posies - Thanks so much! I appreciate the visit!

@Goofball - I certainly hope you stick around. Love your comments! Thanks!!