Thursday, September 29, 2011

say cheese

So the odds are pretty good that Abby had a big hand in the premature demise of my laptop. I am not entirely without blame, I should have taken control of the situation at the time, but I didn't and I paid for it in the end. So when Abby asked me if she could take my camera to school for camera day, you can imagine I was more than a little hesitant. My instinct was to straight up say no and that's what I did. Abby was more than a little upset with that so I switched gears and told her to convince me to change my mind.

And she said..... I feel that by breaking your stuff I have learned to be more responsible.

Ha ha! Hard to argue with logic like that isn't it?

So we laid out some ground rules, number one being not to let anyone else touch my camera and we sent her on her way.

At the end of the day the camera came home safe and sound. Abby told us she was very careful with it and at no time did anybody else touch it.

Then we uploaded the pictures.....


DSCF0095


That's Abby in the pink shirt walking across the playground at school.


DSCF0096


and that's her under the basketball net.


DSCF0097


and there she is again.


DSCF0099


and there she goes....


DSCF0101


The best part is she has no idea who even took those pictures nor the dozen or so close ups of various kids in her class. Actually the best part was how shocked she was to see these pictures... but Mom I only put it on the picnic table to go to the bathroom..... then clearly forgot all about it and headed to the playground. Oh Abbers! Never a dull moment around here.

3 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad you got it back safely! =)

Bibliomama said...

*snort*. Caught pink-shirted.

Goofball said...

Oh gosh, I wonder how her stomac felt when noticing those pictures if she truly had not thought of it.