Wednesday, October 26, 2011

all i want for christmas

While we were out for a walk the other night Abby and I were discussing Christmas and what she was going to put on her Christmas list.

Me: So what are you going to put on your list for Christmas?
Abby: An ipod and a dsi!
Me: And what would you like after those things?
Abby: A bean bag chair! No wait, I already asked Grandma for a bean bag chair.
Me: Okay, what else?
Abby: World Peace. And a sign that says save the environment. Anything about saving the world. I'm going to be a hippie.
Me: When you grow up, you're going to be a hippie?
Abby: No, next Halloween I'm going to be a hippie.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

LOL! That is too funny! I love the things that come out of their mouths. When asked what she wanted for her birthday, my almost six year old replied "New Christmas Cups" No idea what the child is talking about!! lol