Friday, February 24, 2012

friday high five - making me smile

It's been a while since I sat down to think about the things that have been making me smile these days.

1. Being fired from grocery shopping. After a month of research we have come to the conclusion that grocery shopping is quicker and less expensive if Mike goes on his own. I am not in the least be sorry to have to stay at home on a Saturday morning in my jammies, drinking tea and putzing about on the internet while he's at the store.

2. The Road to Oz. Am I the only one who didn't know that The Wizard of Oz is not the only book about the land of Oz? Thank goodness for my Kobo and free classics.

3. Watching The Office with Mike. I love watching this funny show with my funny guy.

4. Weekend hikes with friends. We're taking this week off, I'm going to miss it.

5.Abby's report card. Her marks went up in just about everything. Math continues to be an issue, but she's working on it. I love to see her so excited about school again.

No comments: