Sunday, February 19, 2012

sunday randoms

Back to our regular scheduled life-style... this weekend was a whirlwind.

Mike and I spent 24 hours in Toronto at the OAAF convention. Did you know there was a convention for Agricultural fairs? Me either, until a few years ago. It's held at the Royal York, so this year for the first time we took the train in. It was cheaper and it allowed me to waste some of my data package on twitter and facebook. Turns out I don't get motion sick on the train like I do in the car. So I was able to boost my total number of tweets up over 8800.

My favourite part of the convention... the bed, pillows and duvet at the Royal York. If I could figure out a way to bring them home I would.

I am off my Scrabble game. Seriously, the Scrabble Queen has been kicking my ass hard for a while now.

I am three weeks behind on Grey's Anatomy. For shame.

Finally got to see Breaking Dawn Part 1. Loved it. Thinking about re-reading the series before the last movie comes out.

So our regular Sunday walked happened. For reference, this was last week's walk...


2012-02-13_0016


And this was this week's....


2012-02-20_0057


Same trail. Crazy, huh?

This week the kids guilted Granny into coming along with us.


2012-02-20_0061


I think she had fun and we got her back in one piece, so win win.

This has been one long weekend of junky eating. Trying to get back on track, but dang it's hard after you've been off.

Oh and I baked a cake for the lunch we were having after church.


2012-02-20_0044


How was your weekend?

No comments: