Monday, March 05, 2012

bit by bit

It's easier just to eat the cake, ya know.....


GosmsPhoto1331004165233.jpg


but I'm trying not to.

I'm running, although not as often as I would like. When there's nothing around you, but open fields... well it can get pretty dang cold and windy. On the days I plan to run, but can't I try to do something else. Your Shape for the Wii kicks my ass. There's also Just Dance, zumba and boxing. The wii helps to keep exercise fun... for me anyway. This week is not looking good for much exercise. I think I've caught whatever Abby had, that coupled with my horrible sleeping patterns of late (Abby is not sleeping well, therefore Mama is not sleeping well).

I'm drinking more water, more tea, taking my vitamins. I'm trying to get to bed at a semi-reasonable hour.

I'm not eating anything after 7:30pm. I'm attempting a no junk food challenge, to be fair, most of it should be easy except the white bread & peanut butter, which is usually my weekly weigh in treat.

I'm still doing weight watchers, but I've been a bit lax with recording my points the past week. Have to lock that back down.

And yes I have those jars on my microwave, in my kitchen. The girls know I am trying to lose weight because the excess weight is unhealthy. It's not about clothes or bathing suit season. There is no complaining about muffin tops here. It's just about getting healthy.

2 comments:

Ann Kearns said...

I love your little jars, and how you are making it visual. Good luck with the rest of your journey...and come on Spring!!

Betsy Hart said...

That is a wonderful idea! (pinterest? :P) I am doing the weight watchers too. It gets rough when the weight isn't coming off, but I am really trying to stick with it!