Sunday, March 18, 2012

sunday randoms

Well this weekend was a mix of quiet and busy. The kids and I ended up going grocery shopping with Mike this week, which means we ended up spending way more than we had planned. To be fair though the trip included tax software and a baby shower present.

The taxes are finished. I managed to squeeze them in between shopping and taking the kids out for dinner. If I did them correctly, then we shall be very happy indeed when the cheque comes in.

I always worry I haven't done the taxes right, yet them come back as I expect them too each and every year.

The sweet potato fries at Montana's are freakin' delish... just sayin'.

Baby shower today for HPH, I planned ahead and had an egg white omelet before I left the house to keep from stuffing myself full of delicious shower food. Even still it was hard to stop at one plate. Yum.

Missed my weekly walk with our friends and all the kiddos.

I turned the captacha off on my blog and instantly I was drowning in spam comments. How do they know so fast? Luckily my spam filter seems to be catching them all, but honestly does this technique actually work? I can't see how it would.

Remember doing speeches in school? Nothing filled me with more dread then that little project. So awesome I get to relive it again with The Abster. Poor thing is nervous times ten!

Anybody want to come and fold all this laundry? Anyone? I have cookies.

There are far too many episodes of Storage Wars playing on my TV these days.

That is all.

2 comments:

Goofball said...

Ugh taxes. Hate that. I have the same "did I make an error stress"

I was wondering if I should the captcha's off, they are so annoying. Don't want to be spammed though. Which spam filter does catch them?

Shan said...

Blogger has a spam filter for comments, they seem to be doing a fairly good job at filtering them out, so I may just leave it.