Sunday, May 27, 2012

sunday randoms

So this afternoon I attempted to direct the children in their tidy up efforts which is really akin to herding cats and/or caging sand while my Mom snickered behind her hand. Apparently she does not miss the cat herding days, but she is finding much amusement in mine.

Saturday started out with a fundraising lemonade stand amidst the community garage sale.


GosmsPhoto1338174045133.jpg


The middle had us hanging in emerg waiting to see if she'd broken anything in her hand. Tripped while running and landed on a tree stump. Great nurses and docs down at MacKids. So thankful for them yet again. Nothing broken, just needed a really good cleaning and then we were on our way home.


GosmsPhoto1338174097241.jpg


Then we wrapped it up with a swim in the neighbour's pool. 


GosmsPhoto1338174268443.jpg


Is it any wonder I was asleep on the couch by 10pm?

I started doing some strength training and some cross training because since I've been running for a while I thought maybe now I should read up on this whole running thing and see if I am doing it right. Turns out I'm not. Well not that I'm doing it wrong, but I could be doing it better.

I can name like 9 Jays players without even thinking about it. I'm not even sure who I am anymore. 

And there's a spammy running "comment" on a post I wrote in 2008. Nice.

And with that this chick is off to bed to read about a page and a half of the last book in the Earth Children's Series.

No comments: