Monday, July 16, 2012

sunday randoms

I saw somewhere on the interwebs..... pinterest maybe.... that diaper rash cream was good for a sunburn. As luck would have it, Abby opted to skip the sunscreen on Saturday and ended up with a fairly read back. I put some aloe cream on it and then remembered what I'd read about the diaper rash cream so we used that the next go round and she said it felt much better with that then with the aloe cream. Who knew?

So I left my Mom here with the kiddos and Harry Potter this weekend. All eight movies. That's a lot of Harry Potter.

My Mom kept calling him Harry Potty which just about drove Maya nuts.
Granny: Okay which Harry Potty movie is this one.
Maya: It's Hair REE Pot ERRRRRR. It ends with an R.
Granny: Harry Potty.
Maya: Are you death or something?

She really thought it was death and not deaf. So funny. Especially since a variation of that conversation played all afternoon.

I've read 19 books so far this year.

Finally finished the Earth Children's series. I'm not really sure how I feel about the last two books. Anybody else out there read the series?

 I pretty much sat on my couch and did nothing today. All freaking day. It was awesome. Really looking forward to a nice break before the fair gets here.

1 comment:

Merry said...

LOL...Harry Potty.