Sunday, August 05, 2012

sunday randoms

My babies are home! My babies are home! Tired, happy and more than a little glad to be home. We're happy to have them back home too.

I just finished reading Forrest Gump and I have to say I did not love it as much as I loved the movie. Tom Hanks is magic, isn't he?

I may or may not have succumbed to the hype and started reading Fifty Shades of.... oh never mind I just remembered my Mom reads this.

So I got Michael out for a little run with me this week while the kids were gone. He actually liked it enough that we were talking about a schedule for running. Abby's getting closer, but she's not quite babysitting age yet.

I cannot believe how fast this summer has gone. The kids will be back in school in a blink. Guess it's time for backpack shopping.


No comments: