Friday, October 19, 2012

friday high five - the weekend

I don't know about you, but this weekend seemed to take forever to get here! We can put all that behind us now because it is in fact Friday... bring on the weekend. What's making this one so exciting, well nothing much really.....

1. Family Game Night. We haven't had one of those in too many months to count, so at Maya's request we pulled out Blokus and laughed and trash talked our faces off. Highly recommend Blokus, a great game for the entire family that is quick, simple and loads of fun.

2. Downton Abbey, season 2. Just picked it up at the library this week, but Mike is making us ration the episodes because apparently we watched the first season too quickly... to that I say BOO! Downton is another one of those shows where I cannot decide which character is my favourite... is it Lady Mary? The Dowager Countess? Mr. Bates? Anna? I can tell you who it's not... O'Brien, nasty bit of work she is.

3. Jammie Movie Night... yep, that's still going on. Still my favourite night of the month. Can't wait to hang with the ladies.

4. The Rock Star in Seat 3A. Downloaded it onto my kobo earlier this week and it sucked me right in. It's just a fluffy bit of chick lit, but it's kinda fun to read after reading Charlotte's Web to the kids. Poor MyPie wept herself to sleep at the end.

5. Knitting and tea!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

1 comment:

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

I'm watching Season 3 online!!! I LOVE that show!