Please my electronics hate me lately I've been running with Mike's ipod. That menas instead of my carefully crafted running playlist of Selena Gomez, Ke$ha, Flo Rida, Glee and Katy Perry I have been running to Mike's taste in music which sucks ass..... for running.
Songs that you do not want to hear on a 5k run, in no particular order...
1. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin (all 97 minutes of it!!)
2. The Pina Colada Song (just ugh!)
3. Higher Love by Steve Winwood ( What?!)
4. Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves by Cher (Again, what?!)
5. Carefree Highway by Gordon Lightfoot (I just..... don't even...)
I'm fairly certain Mike's play list alone is responsible for my horrible run times lately and not the cold, squats and hills!