Sunday, March 17, 2013

sunday randoms

Ugh! So I have three library books lost somewhere in this house. Maya's. It's always Maya's books.

Somehow this weekend we ended up at an impromptu dance off at our friends house. So much fun. I still can't believe we managed to get Mike to join in. I have pictures, but he may kill me if I post them. I think I'm going to have to do some serious Just Dance practicing in before we have a rematch!

So thankful that Mike cleaned out the van today without needing my help. It was chilly out there.

I'm a third of the way through The Facebook Effect, a book about Mark Zuckerburg and how facebook came to be. I'm completely fascinated!

Only a week until I run in the Around the Bay 5k. I feel only mildly prepared. I'm planning on taking it easy and finish where I finish. I cannot wait to get back to running outside. So looking forward to running with Cousin Kim though!!

And how was your weekend?

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

:( I miss running! I have one who always looses books too. Weekend was restful. Got to heal from this injury!

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

I'm going NUTS waiting for nicer weather! Can't take it anymore!