Friday, June 07, 2013

and I thought i looked good

It's been a heck of a week. The list of medical problems in our extended family is as long as my arm right now. Then there is work and laundry and house work and the kids and project deadlines... you know the usual life stuff. I like to think I manage it all pretty well, but sometimes it all gets to be a bit much and then you end up having conversations like this....

Abby: Mom, are you okay?
Me: I am. Yeah. Why?
Abby: Well you look a little stretched.
Me: Huh?
Abby: Stretched. Oh wait, haha, I mean stressed. You look a little stressed. Haha

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Stressed/Stretched feels about the same lol. That is pretty funny though! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers =)Hang in there!

Goofball said...

It's very sweet of her to notice though and to care