Thursday, July 18, 2013

it took a while, but it was worth it

One thing that Abby and Uncle Dave like to do is tell each other jokes. Abby makes a point of collecting new ones so she is prepared with a fresh stash when she does see him. And I think Uncle Dave may do the same because the last time he was here this happened.......

Uncle Dave: Knock, knock.
Abby: Who's there?
Uncle Dave: Smell Mop
Abby: Smell Mop Who?

We all dissolve into giggles, Abby included, but I could just tell.....

Me: Abby, do you get it?
Abby: ahahahahahaha No.
Me: Say it again.
Abby: Smell Mop Who?

Oh my gosh it's funnier the second time. We laugh harder, Abby included, but I could just tell...

Me: You still don't get it do you?
Abby: ahahahahaha No.
Me: Say it again and really listen to what you're saying.
Abby: Smell Mop Who?

Still peeing our pants laughing, Abby included......

Me: Now do you get it now?
Abby: laughing, shakes her head.
Me: Smell Mop Who? Can you hear it? Smell My Pooh?
Abby: Oh!!!!

So funny!

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That is too funny! I might have to tell some of the girls at work