Friday, November 01, 2013

boo

Well Halloween has been and gone and we have a nice evening out trick or treating with friends despite the rain and the wind and the cold. The kids came back with a pretty impressive score that was worth coming home looking like a couple of drowned rats.

Happy Halloween!


None of the kids in my charge (three of them) had any interest in checking out the local haunted house in our church basement. My girl ML helped to set it up and was freaking herself out doing it, so I breathed a little sigh of relief that we got to bypass that one. Halloween is no longer an anxiety inducing holiday for me, but I'm really not looking to push my luck.

20131031_185055.jpeg


Also all these dang kids are getting too tall. I kept mistaking The Abster's bestie for a parent in the dark so I was constantly "losing her". Don't worry JJ, no children were actually lost.... this year.

20131031_202110.jpeg


Mom! Mom! Mom! Phineas and Ferb are carving themselves into a pumpkin!!

20131031_202120.jpeg

And that was our Halloween. I was actually sorry it was over.... what's that now, Shanny's liking Halloween. Who would have ever thought it?

How was yours?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your Phineas and Ferb pumpkin!! Totally adorable. Good to hear you had a fun night!

Betsy Hart said...

The pumpkins and the kiddos look great!