I liked my sister-in-law's status today because she's cute and funny and I generally like what she has to say. This time there was work attached to my like.... which is a good life lesson for all you kids out there.... always read the fine print!! So the deal is she gives me a number and then I have to tell all of you six random facts about myself, which is kinda hard because I'm not all that interesting plus I've been telling you almost everything here for the past six years or so. There's probably not much I have left to say, but I'll give it a go...
1. I cannot. Cannot. Stand the feel of a wet sweater coming out of the washing machine. Ugh, just typing that gave me a hardcore case of the willies. I can't even think about it.
2. I have the same thing for breakfast every day unless we have plans for brunch or we're out of eggs, english muffins and/or cheese.
3. I covet a FitBit One very very much. Hope Santa is listening.
4. Folger's coffee gives me crazy heartburn.
5. My brother and I watch Survivor together every week via text message. Unless he ditches me for the World's Cutest Nephew.
6. I cannot sleep with my socks on.