Wednesday, January 22, 2014

52 kids live here - week 3

So many messes. It seems like every time I turn around there is another mess, but that's what I get for living with little kids, right. I signed myself up for this. In a blink though, they'll be grown and on to their own life and the messes will be gone. I'll be able to clean a room and come back 15 minutes later with it looking exactly the same as I left it...... assuming Mike isn't home :)

So to "celebrate" those little messes I'm joining with with my girl, the uber talented Ann, and her 52 Kids Live Here project.



Aww the Rainbow Loom kit. How many of those were unwrapped this past Christmas? I know two were at my house which quickly became a rainbow loom bracelet sweat shop. How many minutes have been wasted picking up elastics and looms and picks and bracelets? If I had a nickel for every one I could retire tomorrow.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I am looking into this one a bit more. I need to embrace the mess a bit more. I know that someday they won't be here and I am going to miss it, a lot!

Betsy Hart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.