Tuesday, January 14, 2014

sunday randoms on a tuesday

Things have been quiet here in Blogmother Land, but I can tell we are on the cusp of getting busy busy busy. The second half of the calendar is littered with meetings and obligations and Mike and I have been spending time in front of it making sure all of our bases are covered.

I have been taking advantage of the quiet to get well. Three back to back to back separate illnesses really take a lot out of a girl. Many thanks to Michael for taking such great care of me from administering medicine, to shooing me to bed for naps, for making dinners, and not complaining (too much) that I'm in my jammies more than I'm out of them. I appreciate it more than I can say.

This weekend I actually got out of my jammies and dressed up even to see our beloved Auntie Yoli marry her Mr Right. It was a lovely wedding, she was beautiful (if we're facebook/twitter/instagram friends you already know that) and I only cried like three times. I wish them all the love and happiness in the world.

I'm a little bit addicted to wasabi peas.

Loving my fitbit even not feeling so great, which means the step counts are low right now my friends. I am a little obsessed with the sleep tracker though.

How come nobody told me what a kick ass game apples to apples is?

Already looking forward to the weekend. How about you?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I love my fitbit and apples to apples!