Wednesday, December 31, 2014

so long 2014

Well if you need me at all tonight you can find me being the best kind of inappropriate with some of my most horrible friends. I cannot think of a better way to finish up 2014.

I guess this is the point where I write a yearly wrap up, or I would have back in the days when I was a Mommy Blogger Extraordinare. I kinda miss those days, if not necessarily the toilet training and sleepless nights that fueled the posts in those days. I'm not really sure how I feel about 2014, I mean at first glance it was pretty great. My goal is always to have had more laughs then tears and I certainly accomplished that, but it's all a bit of a hazy blur. It seemed like an incredibly busy year that just kind of pulled me along in it's wake. I don't regret any of it, but I do regret the things I had to miss because I was obligated elsewhere. A sign of being a popular girl I guess, more invitations than time. In saying that I'm not sure what I could have altered, but even still, if I could have been everywhere I would have.

There were a lot of gifts I enjoyed this year, the gifts of friendship, leadership, understanding, compassion and new experiences to name just a few. I do feel like I lost my focus a bit, the year of Health can be written off as a disaster. The Year of AWESOME was definitely more successful as well as being more fun. I hope to get a bit of that back this year.

My family and friends, of course are top drawer! I may be the luckiest girl in the world to be able to share this life with them. Special mention to Michael and our girls, the crew that is at ground zero of this crazy life we lead. They make every minute of it worth while. I'll round out this post and this year looking forward to the fun things that 2015 will bring, as always, hoping for mmore laughs than tears. Fingers crossed that's what we get.

Much love to you all.

No comments: