Sunday, January 25, 2015

sunday randoms

252,637 steps toward my ultimate goal of 3.65 million steps this year. That still puts me a tiny bit ahead of schedule. I'm not going to lie, this week was a tough one. I had to add some extra steps.... a lot of extra steps.... on some days to keep on pace. There were meetings and obligations that ate up my afternoons, but I was pleased even still I was able to get myself back on track.

I've been keeping up with the squats. I'm up to 125, but I've pretty much abandoned the push ups for now. My shoulder is feeling great, but I'm really not looking to push my luck.

We did science experiments with our Cloverbud kiddos today. It was fun and crazy and chaotic. Those two hours really flew by.

Anybody else thinking Downton Abbey is pretty great this season?

How was your weekend?

No comments: