Monday, May 21, 2018

randoms

It was a some what unexceptional weekend in a lot of ways. More than our fair share of down time, which is okay by me. After a few packed weekends and last weekend that was packed to the tits, a quiet one is nice.

On the watch list this weekend; Justice League - it was okay, I prefer the Marvel movies, but one of my girls is a huge Wonder Woman fan. Coco - all of us loved it. A few of us shed some tears. Lady Bird - I dunno. I really don't have an opinion, other than, yep, I watched it.  Life in Pieces - 3/4's of us are watching this. So funny. And finally a little Grey's Anatomy as laundry folding encouragement for yours truly.  What are you watching?

Also if you follow me over on instagram, where I am getting insta-story famous, you know we were up bright and early to watch the Royal Wedding and maybe we ate wedding cookies supplied by Granny. Abby couldn't keep the family members straight, but 5am wake up calls with no coffee will do that do ya, I guess. We loved every minute of if, we got weepy where appropriate and everyone had a nap once the festivities were over

Tested out a new (to me) chocolate chip cookie recipe from Cook's Illustrated. Slam dunk. Home run. All those other sport's metaphors. A damn good cookie is what I am saying. Mike claims the best cookie I have ever made, so.....

Meal prep Sunday on a Monday, still my jam. It makes my life through the week a million times easier. Are you a meal prep fan?

No comments: