Thursday, February 22, 2007

For Delores

So I just spent the last 60 minutes sobbing my way through Grey's Anatomy (Lynn, what did you think?). Holy crap is that show good or what? I don't want to ruin it for anyone so if you'd like to discuss let's do it in the comments shall we?

After 60 minutes of crying I thought I'd cheer myself up by reading my email and blogging a super funny Abby story. Anybody who knows me knows I love mail both of the snail and the 'e' variety. My position is you just never know what you're going to get. Yes there's a lot of junk mail from roofing companies, pre-approved credit card applications and spam from those hoping to improve my penis size and/or sell me discount c*ialis, but every once in a while you get something worth keeping.

I've known Delores for years. We used to work together back in the day before she went on to bigger and better. It seems she's been checking out my little corner of the web here and tonight she sent me the following email.
Hey honey I am so excited I almost peed my pants. I wanted to make a blog so I can join your wednesday group. You inspire me to explore and learn this computer crap. So here it is bear in mind, I am very new at this. www.deloresspace.blogspot.com
Okay, now it's my turn to pee my pants. I inspired her? How cool is that? Pretty freakin' cool I'd say. I really can't tell you how touched I was. Thanks Delores, you really made my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Shan, when you click on the link for Delores it just says url not found. You have to click on Delores in the Blogs I Read column.
love ya

delores said...

i just love you !!!!

darlene said...

wow!!....well i have to say!!...Delores is one of my most favorite people for sure, heart of gold that girl has!!...am so looking forward to reading her blog!!...wtg SHAMMON!!....FOR INSPIRING HER!!!....