Monday, February 12, 2007

Getting to know you

This I know to be true about my brother, he's horrible about getting in touch, staying in touch, returning emails, returning phone calls, just calling to say hey and so on. He has a particular distaste for forwarded emails, so if you send him one please assume it will immediately be deleted, also never expect to receive a forwarded email from him. Well I never expect to get an email of any kind from him so to say I was shocked when I received the following, well that might be the understatement of the year. Someone was silly enough to send one of those "get to know you survey's" to him and I'm not sure if he had hit his head that day or perhaps he'd yet to have his coffee. For whatever reason he actually filled it out and sent in on to me amongst others. And since he listed me as the one most likely to respond, I certainly couldn't disappoint.

1. What is your occupation? Coffee girl.

2. What color are your socks right now? Brown, white & black

3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, I'm enjoying the silence.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Bowl of Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope.

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Purple

7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? Allison, the friendly lady from the bank.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah, he's alright.

9. How old are you today? 33

10. Favorite drink? Ice cold water.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball, hockey, Nascar.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Uh huh, many times.

13. Pets. None currently, but I'm expecting Mike to cave on the cat thing any day now.

14. Favorite food? Hmmm, there's so many. Chili, cabbage soup, pierogies, cheesecake

15. What was the last movie you watched? The History of Violence... it was violent.

16. What do you do to vent anger? Bitch to whoever I can find to listen.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Easy Bake oven, Memory, oh and Barbie.

18. What is your favorite season? Fall.

19. Hugs or kisses? Both.

20. Cherries or Blueberries? Definitely blueberries, cherries are all kinds of gross.

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure, why not.

22. Who is most likely to respond? sognatrice

23. Who is least likely to respond? I'm not sure it applies since I'm not emailing it.

24. Living arrangements? In a very old house, with out of square everything.

25. When was the last time you cried? What time is it? I got a little weepy tonight when Abby came back from an outing with her dad with a Valentine's gift for me.

26. What is on the floor of your closet? Probably some of Abby's toys.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
Not sure.

28. What did you do last night? Bathed the kids. Made stew for dinner tonight. Watched Season 2 of Arrested Development and ate way too much Smartfood.

29. Favorite smells? The girls hair after a bath.

30. What are you afraid of? Anything rodent like.

31. Favorite dog breed? Labradoodle. Cadoodle. Cockapoo. Foxhoodle.

33. Number of keys on your key ring? Only 2.

34. Favorite day of the week? I love my Thursday night date with Dr. McDreamy.

35. How many Provinces have you lived in? Just one, Ontario.

36. Favorite holiday? Christmas

37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope.

38. Ever left the country? A couple of times.

39. Favorite kind of music? Country... I'm all about Tim McGraw.

40. Last book you read? Just finishing up a Douglas Copeland book I borrowed from my brother.

41. What career do you wish you had pursued? I don't know. Maybe something in the not for profit sector. Maybe fund raising. Maybe party planning.

1 comment:

Merry said...

I answered the questionairre on my blog (http://merryanddewey.blogspot.com).

Merry