Monday, May 28, 2007

officially more that you wanted to know

Well I has so much fun with the interview game that I signed up to play again. This time Merry was asking the questions and good questions they were.

1. If you had one day where time & money were not an issue (i.e. you could get to a far away place without the travel time etc) where would you do and where would you go?

Hmm that's a toughie, but I think I would gather up the gang and take on Vegas all fisrt class. No wait, is there better than first class? I'm sure there is in Vegas. Whatever that is, we'll take it. Oh and Celine Dion tickets. Not for me, for my brother. I swear.

2. Do you ever wish you lived somewhere else? If so, where and why.

We would actually love to live in Peterborough and have discussed it a few times. It would be great to be in the same city as Dave and Mel. That's probably the hugest draw, but for some odd reason the rest of our family and friends are unwilling to make the move there with us.

3. What is the most important thing you want Abby and Maya to remember about you from their childhood?

That I invested the time with them. That I made that time a priority. That I learned to say no to other things that could infringe on that time.

4. What is your hidden talent that we might not know about?

I can (with help mind you) roll up a 13 foot by 14 foot professional grade inflatable bouncer (the kind you see at fairs etc) to the approximate size of a 45 gallon drum and have it strapped to the trailer in 15 minutes. I guess that's a talent.

5. What is a hobby you would take up/do more of if you only had the time/money etc?

Oh that's easy, scrapbooking. No question. It could easily take over my whole house, bank account, life if I let it. So instead I blog which, while I'm sure costs me less than scrapbooking I'm not convinced it saves me any time.



1 comment:

Merry said...

Great answers! Thank you for playing. :)

Merry