Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the best cat ever

Can I tell you how lucky we got with this cat. Zippy, our last cat had a notoriously bad temper with just about everyone outside of us and to be truthful he really barely tolerated us most of the time. Now Zebby (yes I know we are wildly creative when it comes to naming pets) on the other hand has been an absolute dream. I have yet to see him take a swipe or even so much as hiss at either of the girls even when suffering such indignities as this.

2007-07-15 019


And enduring the Holy terror that is Maya. Well I may be a little harsh there. She does love him, but in that "love-you-so-much-I-want-to-squish-you-to-death" sort of way.

2007-07-15 030


Even after having Zebby here for three months I am still in awe when I see her patiently putting up with Maya's attempts to ride her like a pony. Which actually happened. Tonight. For like 10 minutes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The kids love seeing Zebby so happy. Those kittens were dragged dropped and mauled for 10 weeks so it is no surprise that Zebby is so good with kids...Now Delores is Knocked up again...Want another...lol tell your friends!

Anonymous said...

THAT is an adorable picture.

Shan said...

Heather - say a big thank you to Peryn and Jaris for me because this cat has the sweetest disposition of any I have ever met! I can't believe there will be more kittens. Try and talk Dave and Mel into one. I think Attic is lonely.

Kristi - thanks, I think so too.

J@n!ce said...

What a lovely kitty. It looks huge in the gal's hand. Wonderful pic :)

Janiceng SEO Traffic