Sunday, October 07, 2007

and now let's see yours

A while go I was tagged for this desktop meme by the nice lady at The Kat House. She showed me her desktop and now she wants to see mine. Isn't that always the way? For those of you who will be tagged at the end of this post, here are the rules;

Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. Here’s how you can do a screen capture:

  1. Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
  2. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.
  3. Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
  4. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well.
  5. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.
People who have already pimped their desktop: Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez FrancineBloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot Com|Desktop Emila’s Illustrated Blog Spiff, The Spaceman Rolando Brown Baron The Kat House Tales From the Fairy BlogMother

desktop


Well this is it. I hope it's everything you imagined it to be. Now it may seem like a lot of icons and I could lie to you and tell you they're there for Abby, but I think you all know Abby isn't using BearShare, Party Poker or playing Mah Jong. Nope, my husband isn't what you'd call technically savvy and he likes icons. My picture, always one of the girls. And always one of both girls. I'd feel guilty if it was a picture of just one of them. I'm an equal opportunity Mom, you know. And I do rearrange the icons to better suit whatever picture is up.

So what about yours? Hmmm

Suzel's Sass
Sanna's Bag
So much to do, so little time
Virtually There
Bleeding Espresso...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, cute girls.. sure is your daughters right ? hehe.. They have a beautiful eyes..

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

What a great sight to wake up to in the morning! I'll play shortly, and I promise I won't adjust anything in the meantime :)