Friday, January 25, 2008

up chuck

We are on day three of tag team puking. Just when the worst seems to be over the other one starts up again. So while the girls appear to be over it at the present moment, one never really knows. As for me.... decidedly queasy would be the best assessment right now. So with that I'm off to bed in the hopes I can sleep this thing off. I hate to be sick and in fact I had almost a Jerry Seinfeld-esque no puking streak going, but the girls and their love of sharing their germs put an abrupt end to that.

2 comments:

Kellan said...

Hi Shan - I'm sorry your girls have been so sick and I hope you stay sick-free!! Chloe and Alexis have been sick here too - the rest of us are fine for now. Take care and I hope everyone is well soon. Kellan

Shan said...

Well it was a nice thought Kellan, but Mike and I both came down with it today. He worse than I, but that's pretty much par for the course.