Monday, March 10, 2008

spreading the linky love #7

Hey why not start out this edition of the linky love with a freebie? If you are a resident of Canada head on over to Coffeemate and get your coupon for a free full size Coffeemate product. I ordered mine.

Okay I'm done complaining about the snow (yeah right!). We don't have that much snow. Now Karen, she has snow. Serious snow.

New kid on the block alert. Sort of. My brother has launched, yet another, website. Goodness only knows how long it will be before this one is defunct as well. So enjoy his genius while you can.

I am seriously considering considering hiring Leah to wrap all my gifts.

I don't have a strong feeling about my feet like Sass Attack does, but I do admire her choice of footwear.

And here's a tiny moment from the weekend.

2008-03-09 002


Maya's hair has been slow to grow. The spots where they shaved her head for IV lines in NICU took forever to grow back in. She's had hair for a little while now, but I've never done anything with it because she plays with her hair. She she needs to feel good in this world is her sucky, her beloved blanky and one free finger to twirl in her hair. This weekend we gave pig tails a whirl. What can I say, she is so stinkin' cute. My heart literally melted into goo when I looked at her.

13 comments:

Angela said...

I love your little description of what makes her happy

Karen said...

You're right, she is the cutest thing going with those pony tails.

I love your linky love posts - I always find something interesting.

roxie said...

Oh, that baby grin! Yep, that'll goo your heart right away.

mommytherobot.blogspot.com said...

she is adorable! and nice teeth too!

Gerbil said...

I love little girls with pigtails, there's just something so right about that!!

qualcosa di bello said...

why would you want to stop complaining about snow...i saw that driveway photo! sending some north carolina warm-weather love up your way...hopefully it will make it very soon!

maya is cute as a button!!

Kellan said...

What an adorable picture of Maya - too sweet. I need Leah to wrap my presents too! Have a good day Shan - see you later. Kellan

Leah said...

thanks for spreading the linky love my way yet again! You're so sweet!!!

Maya is simply ADORABLE!! I miss Emily's hair at the baby-fine stage. Her hair had just a touch of a flip to it in the front (with curls in the back...crazy) and when I'd do pigtails like that they'd flare out in all directions. It was adorable! Maya's look much tamer, but no less cute! She looks awfully pleased, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute she is with the piggy tails :) What a sweetheart!

Shan said...

Angela - thanks, but I should have added her Dad, sister and I in addition to the blanky, suckie and the free hair twirling finger.

Karen - thanks, glad you are enjoying them.

Roxie - it goo city most of the time around here.

Robot - thanks.

gerbil - yes there is, isn't there?

Bello - you're right, but I feel guilty when I look at Karen's pictures. She has way more than we do.

Kellan - thanks. Maybe Leah will give us a bulk discount.

Leah - anytime my crafty friend.

Suze - I know. She's almost too much to take.

Don Mills Diva said...

My heart is melting into goo looking at that picture - priceless!

Merry said...

Wow...Maya is growing up so fast! Her pigtails are soooo cute. I love pigtails. Evan better be glad that his daddy would KILL me if I put pigtails in his hair otherwise....who knows?

Shan said...

diva - i think I'm going to frame that one for my desk.

Merry - if you do manage the pig tails I'm going to need to see a picture.