Monday, March 03, 2008

spreading some linky love #6

I can only imagine that completing your novel has to be an amazing feeling for a writer. What an incredible accomplishment. Go on over to one of our What's Cooking Wednesday pals, Jen, and congratulate her on completing hers. Way to go Jen!

Okay so trying to eat healthier over here and lose a bit of weight while I'm at it. My bestest bud Darlene offers up 10 ways to outwit your appetite, just in the knick of time.

I have frequently wondered what exactly made George Thorogood bad to the bone.

Tea cup pincushions. Seriously, how cute are those? I only wish I could make something that dang adorable even if I have absolutely no use for them.

Mike and I are trying to live a little healthier and I think living green really goes along with that. Mike is very interested in solar power and would love to have solar panels installed on the roof. I'm thinking that makes attending the green living show in Toronto a really good idea.

Hold up folks, there's a new kid on the block. Take a moment and go on over and welcome The Mommy Project to the wonderful world of blogging.

3 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Thanks for the warm welcome, Shan!
:0)

darlene said...

thanks for the linky love Shan!!

Shan said...

You're both very welcome!