Monday, April 14, 2008

spreading some linky love #12

It doesn't seem like there are too many jokes floating around the internet that we all haven't seen a million times. Reamarkably, these ones were new to me and had me laughing right out loud.

Getting older sucks anyway you look at it. This is a getting older post I could have written myself.

Adam sounds like a remarkable young man. Thanks to Heather for the link.

I love this post about playdates and it's true, my own field research tells me it's all about the "good-match children".

Leah is such a rock star! Pop on over and congratulate her on raising $250 for the MS Walk.

6 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Thanks for another fun Linky Love post, Shan. I always enjoy reading the blogs you find for the rest of us.

And, I agree about the playdates...it's great to have a good match and I'm lucky that your little Abby is such a great pal for Maddie. :)

Heather said...

Hey.....thanks for the linky love! :o)

mommytherobot.blogspot.com said...

thanks for the links! i loved the play date one! and its 100% TRUE!!!!

Shan said...

Mommy - yes we are very lucky!

Heather - thanks so much for the link. I loved reading the post.

mommyrobot - It took me a while to figure it out, but it is sooooo true.

Leah said...

Have I mentioned I love your linky love posts? I'm sorry it took me two extra days to get on over here. Life got a little hairy-scary there for a bit...

Thanks for linking me and for calling me a rock star! woo hoo! LOL

HUGS

Shan said...

Leah - well you are! Hope things have calmed down for you.