Wednesday, April 23, 2008

an untimely demise

Me: Abby, what is little-girl-who-lives-around-the-corner's sister's name?
Abby: Oh lgwlatc's sister is dead.
Me: WHAT!? I say this even knowing she is not because I can see her out my living room window.
Abby: Yeah, she died.
Me: How do you know that?
Abby: I saw the stone at her house that said 226. That's when she died, 226.*

*That would be the large landscaping rock our neighbours have at the end of their driveway. The one that has their address, 226, carved into it.

4 comments:

Mommy Project said...

LOL! Where are they getting this? Remember Maddie was talking about people's "rocks" before...

The other day she was hugging me and she said she wasn't going to let go, even if she was DEAD because then she'd just wiggle her "rock" over to me and hug me more.

YIKES!!!
:-0

Kaci said...

OMGosh!! Isn't it so funny how little minds think?

Shan said...

I have no idea where they get this from, but it is oh so funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is cracking me up! I love the things kids come up with. That is just too funny!