Thursday, April 24, 2008

technically speaking

I'm sleepy tonight, so it's another quick and funny Abby conversation for ya.

Abby and I are sitting together at the kitchen table. She is doing her homework and I am doing mine, filling out her lunch order form for the next month.

Me: Abby, do you want a ham sub?
Abby: Yep.
Me: Cheese and mustard?
Abby: Just mustard. No cheese.
Me: Okay, just mustard. And a double chocolate cookie or M&M?
Abby: Double chocolate.
Me: Okay.
Abby: That means I get two cookies!
Me: No, you only get one cookie. Why do you think you get two?
Abby: Well, you said double.

3 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Abby eats ~mustard~? wow.

Maddie said, "I'm never going to eat a pig. But, I'll eat bacon and ham. Yummmm".

;-)

Julie said...

SHe's a smart cookie (haha pun intended)

Shan said...

Mommy - Yep, she loves mustard. Ha! That's funny. Reminds me of that episode of the Simpson's when Homer didn't believe that bacon, ham and pork all came from the same animal.

Julie - Too smart some days.