Saturday, May 31, 2008

another year cuter

Today was double birthday party day because I'm crazy like that. Much birthday party fun was had by all, especially the very soon to be six year old. Please expect a full report with pictures tomorrow. For tonight this uber Cool Mama is tired, folks. So very tired.

So for now I will sleep and tomorrow I will regale you with the most blinging shoes you've ever seen, the world's greatest cupcake, one kick ass cake and multiple pictures of my delightfully adorable children, their friends and my beautiful family.

I will leave you with this tasty crumb.....

This morning I have Abby in the tub enjoying a pre-party bubble bath. I remind her that Granny had bought her a birthday shirt which read 'Another Year Cuter. It's my day!' to wear for her party.

"I don't want to wear that shirt!" She tells me.

"Why not? Granny got that shirt special for your birthday."

"Well it's not my style."

It seems her style evolved whilst she was bathing since the shirt when on with no complaints a little while later.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

Awhh sounds like a fun day and when did our girls decide it was okay not to wear what we have picked out for them? I'm having the same trouble with my soon to be 4 year old. BRATS!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Abby. She's a smart girl-- the styles change so fast. :) It was out, then in, then out, then in.