Monday, July 21, 2008

spreading some linky love #22

You know I how much I love to hang my clothes out on the line? It's a lot, probably more than you think. Right now I keep my clothes pins in a plastic popcorn bucket from when we saw The Simpsons movie. This would be a way more stylish way to store them. Via Etsy.

Well the Ride For Africycle 2.0 is underway. The crew left from Port Hope on Saturday morning and I have photographic proof that they made it at least as far as Picton. Keep up with Dave and the crew on the Ride For Africycle website. Even better, make a donation to this very worthy cause. Via Ride For Africycle.

Well I am happy to report that The Mommy Project has been holding up her end of the bargain and has been posting regularly since the addition of her to my blogroll. Which I still have to finish updating. (I am expecting a disgruntled email from my future Amazing Race teammate and all around best bud Suze any minute.) Anyway big things are happening over at The Mommy Project, who skipped my soggy weenie roast by the way, first a baby, then a bunny and now a pool and a new bed! Living the life of Riley they are!

I love my crockpot, but don't use it nearly enough, so this blog really grabbed my attention - A Year of Crockpotting.

I want one of these for my birthday. Seriously, it looks like so much fun. Via LifeWithTwo.

I have made and eaten my fair share of potato pancakes over the years, but never did it occur to me to add cheese. Mmmmm cheese! Via Sass Attack.

5 comments:

Mommy Project said...

There's more big news coming! I'm such a lucky girl lately!!! :)

Melissa said...

Thanks sooo much for the linky love! I really appreciate it. Stop by my new post to pick up the award i left you!

Mommy Project said...

(Had to pop back in to say THANKS for the linky to "A Year of Crockpotting". How cool is that site?? She even has crockpotted -is that a word?- Tofu!!! I'm blowing the dust of my crockpot right now!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey wait a minute. I'm not on the blogroll? That's just great. We'll be racing around the world in swimsuits and I'm not on the blogroll. Okay, but you're going to have to eat the first gross challenge thing to make up for that!!!

Shan said...

Normie - Can't wait to hear it. And yes the Crockpot blog is great. I'm dusting off mine as well.

Melissa - You're very welcome and thank you for the fabulous award!

Suze - Okay that seems fair. ack.... I'm gagging already. That can't be a good sign.