Monday, September 22, 2008

spreading the linky love #28

And I can say I knew her when.... pop on over and congratulate my favourite Italian citizen, Michelle of bleeding espresso fame and her new gig writing a Guide To Law School blog for About.com.

Okay this is funny because it didn't happen to me. Although once Maya hits kindergarten you never know.

Gosh I could spend a fortune on Etsy. I love these felt ornaments. For some reason they remind me of the wooden ornaments Mom made for the Charlie Brown Christmas tree Dave and I had in my bedroom.

New blog I'm enjoying, Recipe for Success.

And that's all I got. I'm dealing with a sick kid here so I'm going to get some sleep just in case Mommy snuggles are needed in the middle of the night.

1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Aw thank you for the linky love Shan; hope everyone is up and at 'em tomorrow morning :)