Thursday, October 30, 2008

lucky one

I am a very lucky girl. So lucky it's almost embarrassing.

First I got a very nice award from the wonderful Betsy. I am always touched and thrilled to be given an award. Especially one that is as sweet as this.

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

And then I got another one from my real life bestie Darlene.

Uber (synonym to Super)
Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspires you~ makes you smile and laugh~ or maybe gives amazing information~ a great read~ has an amazing design~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!The rules of this award are:* Put the logo on your blog or post.* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

And that wasn't even the best part of my week. As I mentioned a few days ago, Darlene recently had a total bloggy makeover and ended up with a delicious new site. It's so pretty I can't even tell you. So today I'm going about my business when I find a little piece of paper tucked into a spot only I would look in. That piece of paper was from four of my biggest bloggy fans and four of my real life best friends. And it's good for one blog makeover from the same incredibly talented lady that did Darlene's.

What a perfect gift. I really couldn't be more excited! I am incredibly blessed. This really is the perfect gift for me and I am so very thankful for it. Darlene, Kathy, Heather and Lynn.... love you all. Thanks so much!!!

7 comments:

Ana said...

Congratulation! :-) I am looking forward on working with you! :-)

Leah said...

woo hoo! can't wait to see the new look!

darlene said...

Oh ME TOO!!..sO excited!!! Can YA TELL!!...
Ana is wonderful!!!...am now an advocate for her work..hee hee

Mommy Project said...

Congratulations!!! Holy Cow! That's fantastic. You *totally* deserve it...you are the most dedicated blogger I know and I always love reading your blog.

Erin said...

Hey Shan!

What's your email address? I need to password protect my blog, so I need to send you an email to invite you to view it, then you'll be able to view it as per normal..

Erin

erinjames@telus.net

Betsy Hart said...

Congrats! I can't wait eitehr, and you DESERVE those awards. :)

Shan said...

Ana - Thanks! Me too!!!

Leah - me either:)

Darlene - You're the best! Love ya!!

Normie - thanks you're so sweet!

Erin - I'll email you thanks!!!

Betsy - thanks, you're making me blush!